Saturday, June 26, 2010

Thing 9

I liked Google Reader's search tool and Technorati. I could not get the School Library blogs to open. Mostly I was looking for preschool education information this time. I found it difficult to know what the Edublog sites were about without opening each site. I did not find one that seemed geared to preschool education. On Technorati, I found some interesting sites but found them through the family heading. I did add a blog subscription by visiting one of the websites I enjoy checking.

2 comments:

  1. I've been following your progress but haven't posted a comment before. Your site looks so good--I think it's funny that we chose the same background. I will occasionally check one of your Things to see if I'm the only one having trouble with something and you have helped me work something out without even knowing it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I skipped Thing 10 for now because I was getting frustrated with how to save what I was creating.

    ReplyDelete