Monday, June 28, 2010

Thing 12

This was a great deal of information to absorb. It was a little hard to think about commenting because I am finding it hard to find time to read the blogs let alone comment. There seemed to be such a range of viewpoints on commenting from the bloggers featured and the people responding to their blogs. I will have to think about should all comments receive a response and whether I will respond to blogs just to be encouraging. I had already been wondering about the whole idea of using your name or an alias. I thought one of the comments that encouraged bloggers to draw attention to the important things in their archives was a good idea. I'm not sure how you would do it but I can see how it would be useful.

I checked all the sb blogs and commented on at least five. Typing the code words to submit a post is challenging to me for some reason. I can't tell you how many times I miss out on buying tickets on line because of messing up the code words.

For the non Library Thing blog postings, I posted on one of the blogs about diabetes and on the blog about Montana.

No comments:

Post a Comment