Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Thing 6

I explored the mashups and third party sites. I never realized how many things could be done with a photo. I used the bookr site but could not figure out how to add my book (Ladybugs) to my blog. Another site Alphalearnr looked interesting for working on letter recognition. It did say not all photos might be suitable for children and they were right. It could be used to find photos to go with the letter but would not work for children to use independently.


Ladybugs by Linda


Now it worked!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Please look back at bookr and see if you can find the way to add it. I will look this weekend..several people have added samples so I know it still works, but maybe the site has changed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was able to put the likn for the book created in bookr in this time.

    ReplyDelete