Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thing 10


I moved on after getting frustrated with this discovery. I came back to this thing because I am almost finished with the other activities. Most of the time I have no problem creating something at the different sites but I am not successful when it comes time to save what I have made. Many of the sites seemed to require downloading something. Even when Flickr was listed as a possible hosting site, I could log on to Flickr but still was unable to save. The image I am including in this post was using Photo to Sketch in Dumpr. I used a photo of my grandson in his Halloween costume. I had no problem saving it to my computer. A larger image would have required payment. I thing it would be fun to have jigsaw puzzles made that showed children from the classroom.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I love this picture. You'll have to show me how to use Dumpr when we get back to school. I wasn't successful when I did Thing 10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok... saw this last night and didn't realize what it was until now...

    ReplyDelete